Private Wealth Advisor
The Private Wealth Advisor will serve as an important relationship management and new business development resource for this New York City based Registered Investment Advisor. The role will be responsible for the sourcing, development and ongoing management of client relationships and portfolios. The role will work collaboratively with a highly skilled team of colleagues, in an effort to deliver the highest standards of fiduciary care. Next Capital Management was founded in 1999, and our client success is driven by an independent, un-conflicted business model that we are proud of. We are a highly effective organization based on teamwork, mutual respect, accountability, and perseverance.
• Develop business leads and meet new business expectations by engaging in client referral conversations, and individual and business networking
• Work directly with, and be the primary point of contact for, a segment of the firm’s client base. Will provide client service both individually and collaboratively with other Firm members
• Must have the ability to design a client’s investment plan, focusing on their goals and perspectives regarding risk and reward
• Must be able to communicate the Firm’s views regarding asset allocation, manager selection, and wealth management topics and issues
• Responsible for coordinating key aspects of client reports and presentations, and preparing prospective client proposals and presentations
• Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
• 5 + years experience within the wealth management industry, in an advisory capacity preferred, though not essential. Self-starters with other financial industry experience are welcome to apply
• Proven ability to build and maintain strong, long-standing relationships within a client community
• Must be highly motivated and personable with strong verbal and written communication skills, excellent judgment and analytical abilities, and attention to detail
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to Scott Blankman at email@example.com.