Director of Family Office Services
Who We Are
Founded in 1999, Next Capital Management is an independent, SEC Registered Investment Advisor that offers investment and advisory services to high-net worth individuals, families, trusts, and businesses in a multi-family office style approach. At Next Capital, we strive to deliver a thoughtful, customized wealth management experience. We foster a collaborative atmosphere that is both dynamic and professional.
Who We’re Looking For
Next is looking for an experienced family office or wealth management professional to lead its family office services (FOS) offering. The objective of the FOS program is to provide ongoing assessment and implementation of clients’ tax, estate, and/or other personal financial needs that extend beyond investment management. This person should have a minimum of 5 years working with ultra-high net worth individuals and their families, with working knowledge of tax and estate planning needs and approaches. Tax & estate attorneys or CPAs are encouraged to apply, as the position will demand a high degree of technical competence. We plan to support this person with outside professionals.
The FOS Director at Next will be expected to maintain a high level of client engagement at a multi-generational level, if applicable, and manage the logistics of coordinating the review, analysis, and implementation of the family’s financial plan. A deep, intimate knowledge of the client family’s financial picture is expected. This person will be expected to integrate the various parties of each client family into an organized, proficient working relationship. This includes acting as a liaison between clients’ own financial professionals and Next’s outside consultants. In short, the FOS Director will be expected to run point on a limited number of Next’s key clients in a way that appropriately services their complex needs.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Undergraduate degree from an accredited university
• 10 years’ work experience in the financial industry, with at least 5 years working with UHNW clients in a wealth advisory capacity (preferably in a family office or multi-family office setting, but we will also consider tax & estate or personal accounting settings)
• Strong working knowledge of tax and estate planning needs and approaches
• T&E attorney or CPA a strong plus
• Strong relationship management skills
• Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Self-motivated and entrepreneurial thinker
To Apply For This Position
Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com